I need a break - i need snickers.
Yes. School starts. Yet, life is not back to normal. I can still feel the sense of lost, from god knows where. I have this dangling feeling surrounding me all day and night. When i say im busy, i dunno where to start to free myself. Yes, the cycle begins.
I hate it when people take things out from my pencil case without asking and yet not returning until i keep asking for it. I just hate it. Im petty. Im selfish. Whatever. I dont like it when i find my only blue pen missing. I hate it more when i couldnt find my favorite, one and only mechanical pencil. Both are lost. Now i have to replenish my stationery, a complete waste of time and money when i need both most. Argh.
Super suay day today. Dont even feel like blogging it down. Im just unlucky. Its wilson's influence. T.T
I hate it when people take things out from my pencil case without asking and yet not returning until i keep asking for it. I just hate it. Im petty. Im selfish. Whatever. I dont like it when i find my only blue pen missing. I hate it more when i couldnt find my favorite, one and only mechanical pencil. Both are lost. Now i have to replenish my stationery, a complete waste of time and money when i need both most. Argh.
Super suay day today. Dont even feel like blogging it down. Im just unlucky. Its wilson's influence. T.T



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home