The First and Last
Firsts:
First Best Friend: Audrey Su. We kinda lost touch.
First Car: Not yet. I want a Honda Jazz.
First Screen Name: eSVy
First Self-Purchased Album: Heaven's Coins OST
First Funeral: My uncle. I dont remember when it was though.
First Pets: Doggies! I name it Boxy. It was MINE but my mum gave it away... :'(
First Piercing: Probably when i was 6 or 7. On both my ears.
First Kiss: French kiss? Ambiguous question. Refuse to answer.
First Credit Card: 18.
First Enemy: I dont have any.
First Musician you Remember Hearing in your House: Erm....erm....dont remember.
Lasts:
Last Cigarette: Never.
Last Long Car Ride: 2 months ago, on the way back from KL on suey and leslie's car.
Last Good Cry: A couple of mths ago.
Last Library Book Checked Out: The Biophysical Environment of Singapore for my geog. -_-"
Last Movie Seen: The Classic. * IT IS ducking GOOD*
Last Beverage Drank: Auntie's 'herbal' drink. It was without sugar.
Last Food Consumed: Hall dinner.
Last Phone Call Received: the boyfriend.
Last Time Showered: 3 hrs ago.
Last Shoes Worn: My black cheapo flip flop.
Last CD Played: Music to Watch Girls by *SUPERB*
Last Item Bought: Lunch.
Last Annoyance: Econometrics Chapter 6.
Last Time Wanting to Die: Never.
Last Disappointment: some Mid term test.
Last Shirt Worn: Orientation Tee *yikes*
Last Website Visited: Ninjai *SHIOK*
Last Word you Said: "Ya"
Last Song You Sang: Sun Yanzi's Wo Ye Heng Xiang Ta. *Shucks, im addicted to it*
First Best Friend: Audrey Su. We kinda lost touch.
First Car: Not yet. I want a Honda Jazz.
First Screen Name: eSVy
First Self-Purchased Album: Heaven's Coins OST
First Funeral: My uncle. I dont remember when it was though.
First Pets: Doggies! I name it Boxy. It was MINE but my mum gave it away... :'(
First Piercing: Probably when i was 6 or 7. On both my ears.
First Kiss: French kiss? Ambiguous question. Refuse to answer.
First Credit Card: 18.
First Enemy: I dont have any.
First Musician you Remember Hearing in your House: Erm....erm....dont remember.
Lasts:
Last Cigarette: Never.
Last Long Car Ride: 2 months ago, on the way back from KL on suey and leslie's car.
Last Good Cry: A couple of mths ago.
Last Library Book Checked Out: The Biophysical Environment of Singapore for my geog. -_-"
Last Movie Seen: The Classic. * IT IS ducking GOOD*
Last Beverage Drank: Auntie's 'herbal' drink. It was without sugar.
Last Food Consumed: Hall dinner.
Last Phone Call Received: the boyfriend.
Last Time Showered: 3 hrs ago.
Last Shoes Worn: My black cheapo flip flop.
Last CD Played: Music to Watch Girls by *SUPERB*
Last Item Bought: Lunch.
Last Annoyance: Econometrics Chapter 6.
Last Time Wanting to Die: Never.
Last Disappointment: some Mid term test.
Last Shirt Worn: Orientation Tee *yikes*
Last Website Visited: Ninjai *SHIOK*
Last Word you Said: "Ya"
Last Song You Sang: Sun Yanzi's Wo Ye Heng Xiang Ta. *Shucks, im addicted to it*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home