Bleaky-Inkly Thoughts
Reality bites. The thoughts of looking for jobs and going for interviews are just-so freaking me out! I have been consistently flipping through the recruitment section and browsing jobsdb.com such that im able to claim myself as a hardworking girl, which i hardly am cept' in reading blogs. (heheeee) Anyway, the more i read through all the basic requirements for the dream job that i want, the more i realise im so ducking milli -milessss far away from it. Boo-hoo-hoo. Maybe i should really do an honours and MIGHT come out with wider options for the better in job seeking? I always say : "Sales is not my cuppa tea and i will never do sales". Well, never-say-never. It looks like im doom to fall into THIS cup of tea. I just hope i wont drown in it. I need a life-vest and a scooter boat to transport me up to the dry land asap. Weep. Nevermind with waiting, i will work hard to start from sratch. BUT i still have to pay off some considerable amount of TFG which i innocently or not-so innocently signed before i entered U. I AM IN DEBT. Wails. Sigh! I really WAS looking forward to all the change in life and environment but now, it just seem so stu-pid that i have to start working so young. I AM ONLY 21. SO YOUNG. Boo. I want to do MBA. :'(
The daddy always say things that kinda sound accurate in predicting my future. I dont like it. I want to prove him wrong, and give him his dream mercedes and the most expensive rolex. Bleh.
Never, Never, NEVER piss someone off by pouring a pail of stagnant water over a girl with fire. That fire shall not cease to burn. Raaaa. I WANT TO EARN LOTS IN THE FUTURE! I WANT A GOOD LIFE...but i shall remain realistic, yet optimistic. I will find ways to push myself out of this vicious cycle of the not-so-rich. Just one day, one day...you will know.
_____________________________________________
peepz, im sounding really irrational but in fact, im in my most rational-self as compared to any-time of my whole 21 (going-to-be) 22 years of life.
The daddy always say things that kinda sound accurate in predicting my future. I dont like it. I want to prove him wrong, and give him his dream mercedes and the most expensive rolex. Bleh.
Never, Never, NEVER piss someone off by pouring a pail of stagnant water over a girl with fire. That fire shall not cease to burn. Raaaa. I WANT TO EARN LOTS IN THE FUTURE! I WANT A GOOD LIFE...but i shall remain realistic, yet optimistic. I will find ways to push myself out of this vicious cycle of the not-so-rich. Just one day, one day...you will know.
_____________________________________________
peepz, im sounding really irrational but in fact, im in my most rational-self as compared to any-time of my whole 21 (going-to-be) 22 years of life.



2 Comments:
eh, i can totally relate! career woes man....heez, hopefully i oso wanna earn lotsa money n hv one full walk in wardrobe filled with LV bags...
Oh yeah...LV bags!! I want Mont Blanc and a drawer of tiffany as well. HAHA.
Post a Comment
<< Home