Friday, January 27, 2006

Its coming!



Folks, this is MY niece! Sara! She looks so adorableeee...i feel like squeezing her cheeks right now! tee hee.

Also, Congrats to the proud parents of Sara - Sue & Randolph!



Making the collage makes me miss home sooooo much. Nevertheless, i am going back right home for Chinese New Year this weekend! Yeah. Tomorrow i am off from work, it was an absolute impromptu decision but i guess i deserve some me-me time as well as a good break after a month long of hard work. Work has been rather tedious these days due to some extremly troublesome issues and i tell you, technical proofing is the worst shit a human can handle. What the f* is technical proofing anyway? So, like whatever.

Annie brought me to Nail Palace for a pampering yet torturing manicure cum pedicure session. Women's money is the most easy to earn, marks my dad's favorite line. It is true. I paid so much just to sit blankly for more than 45 mins waiting for my 6 layers of nail polish to dry. TORTURING! BUT, my nails are now in tip toe condition. Show you a picture of my vixen dark maroon nails. "Scary lah" - echoed my colleague Mr Ong. I kinda like it though, hehe.



So fast and its going to be a whole new month again. I am going to like Febuary because it is the shortest month in the whole year! :):) I suppose i can always make do with a shorter month with the same amount of pay, right? Im sure working peeps feel it exactly. Hur.

Before i hit the sack, some updates:
1) Increment
2) oops, i did it again!

Confusing? Nah, small thing, dont bother.

Today is going to be a good good day! I have a few errands to run, time for gym, time for more shopping! Wheeee. I will be alone though, who wants to join me for dinner?


1 Comments:

Blogger bert said...

WHY SO LONG NEVER UPDATE BLOG?? WAT HAPPEN??????

-BERT!!
11th Feb 2006 7.45pm

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home