Thursday, November 13, 2003

Society of exams is not developing until the micro population stopped when projected by Econometrics.

I have a question.

NO!

I have lots of questions.

I have to smack myself hard in the face to reaslise the urgency of the situation i am in now.

Nothing has been done to motivate myself.

I love the things that i am trying to absorb. BUT,

Pls give me some confidence.

I need it. Dying of it. I will be willing to exchange anything for a speck of confidence right NOW.

Im scared,that is why i am stuck.

I dun like being stuck because i have no way to run.

I need a route to walk, at least.

Give me some fresh air. I can only smell stark of foul and smelly shit.

Oh baby baby...give me a bit of c-o-n-f-i-dence.
I swear i will pay you back.

Pay you back in FULL amout with interest.

The society is neglecting me in this rat race. Or am i isolating myself in the first place?

Exams, not difficult to handle. But...why am i spared the confidence that i very much want?

Developing further in this stage will only leave me out of the stage of progression and i'll stay stagnant.

The population of information is not growing, im stuck.

I shall use econometrics- probability & statistic to culculate the oppurtunity cost and utility that i have.

Micro-mini-me. Im still-stucked. Still without-confidence.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home