Tuesday, December 30, 2003

High time.

Black Soya Bean.
Nice Big Baby Blue Towel.
Love.
Yummi Pear.
Familiar Dinner.
Carrot Soup.
Candy Blanket.
Unicorn Bedsheet.
Romance.
Toa Payoh.
Channel.
News At 10.
Refreshing.
Baby Jingxian.
Daniel Yam.
Whining.
Miss.



I absolutely love home!

Been quite a while since i last place an entry. Overwhelm of work out of a sudden. Next time, i should prepare for such sudden thrown of work. Was suppose to meet up XXX tonight, but it wasnt until i asked her about the timing before she told me it was cancelled. Can someone please place a responsibility n sensibility button in everyone's brain? Talked to may may, she is taking 4 econs modules with not enough points to bid. I cannot comprehend. Went to the bank, queued up for 1 hour with okay-service. I hope there will be a walking bank from now on. Cant there be a coin deposit machine somewhere in existence? Surcharge or $1 dollar? This is hilarious. Busy. Tell me about it, counting coins arnt difficult. Hall annual, big pile of shit. Im not suppose to be in charge, why am i doing all these? Its time to learn how to place approriate pressure on the right person. Holiday away back at home doesnt mean you can shed all that you need to do here. Fairly disappointed. I have started to become a regular at the office. They should start to share their snacks and coffee with me soon. Next sem is already a busy start. I have a room and table to clear. I hope i will be able to handle whatever that is to come. I know i will be able to do it, no matter what. Succumb to felt future pressure? No way. Wait till it comes. Have been wondering whether i should plan. In fact, all my plannings are a waste if things do not cordinate. **** is shit. Retreat should start during the holidays. I cannot comprehend again. I placed a confidence boost somewhere in my heart. I hope it works. What i need to do now, is to thoroughly enjoy the rest of my holidays. And i have decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home