The difference between what can be seen and what is not.
Attempting to even finish one chapter of my textbook took me 3 hours. How pathetic. My fear came true. I am really not able to handle so many things at a time. I must admit, the past few weeks and the coming few nearly made me breathless and are going to choke me. With on-off fever, coughing and a burning throat, it just makes everything worst. I am not even in my most-fit condition to stay efficient anymore. I am not doing well for my tests. That is worst. So what if i have contributed immense effort for work? What do i get in return? Nothing, but a grade undesirable. I hope this semester wont be one that is too destructive. I still want to do what i aim to do. I still want it...badly.
I havent stretch myself to what my capabilities can offer; no, i havent. If only i had, i wouldnt have inefficiently managed my 24 hours per day. To quote: " Sometimes, you have to know your priorities". The problem is, i got it all mixed up.
I need antibiotics, both mentally and physically.
I havent stretch myself to what my capabilities can offer; no, i havent. If only i had, i wouldnt have inefficiently managed my 24 hours per day. To quote: " Sometimes, you have to know your priorities". The problem is, i got it all mixed up.
I need antibiotics, both mentally and physically.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home