Porn.
Eh?
I surfed pornography website today. Saw gays & lesbians f*cking.
For your info, I didn purposely surf porn. I was innocently brought to this porno website link when i randomly clicked on someone else's blog links. Since i was there, oh well, might as well. Hmmn...
Before the surf, i could never really comprehend how gays & lesbians could possibly f*ck their way through. Now i know. N i think i felt digusted. No offense to any gays or lesbians who happen to be reading my blog. It is just abnormal, to me, at least. Threesome looks okay but there is always a party that is left aside not enjoying, i guess. Or maybe they still enjoy the 'atmosphere' while trying to kiss the tits of a girl who is being busily f*cked by another guy.
Hmmn....im being crude.
Yet again, out of curiosity, i decided to click on to several other links (yes, ALL pornograpy). I was brought over to this particular website that featured matured women. *Yeaks* I got freaked out.
Their boobs are half dropping, if not all. Tits dried up. Okay, to do some justice to those matured women. I must admit that some still look good despite having reached their prime age, but then again, their skin are still dried up. I prefer looking at girls who are really in their prime age. No wonder there are more teens porn website than matured women ones. (School girls in school uniform; Teens with shaved pussy; Girls with raunchy sex life; Featuring Euro sexy sex party - ya, u get what i mean. No matured women in porn website pls)
There is also this particular link that amused me. I have seen Asian ( Japanese, that is), Euro, American or even Latin porno. BUT, i have never encountered East Asian's porno website. Imagine Indians, Afghanistan or Arabians look-a-like (coz i cannot accuse) without their turbans and 101% non-see through clothes on. Woah.....wild!!!
Oh well.
I am still pretty much amazed by all the photos that i happened to browse through. Now i know why the porno industry is ever growing and popular. No explanation needed.
How about a Ms Piggy Porn? LoL. Enjoy!
From NoMilk
I surfed pornography website today. Saw gays & lesbians f*cking.
For your info, I didn purposely surf porn. I was innocently brought to this porno website link when i randomly clicked on someone else's blog links. Since i was there, oh well, might as well. Hmmn...
Before the surf, i could never really comprehend how gays & lesbians could possibly f*ck their way through. Now i know. N i think i felt digusted. No offense to any gays or lesbians who happen to be reading my blog. It is just abnormal, to me, at least. Threesome looks okay but there is always a party that is left aside not enjoying, i guess. Or maybe they still enjoy the 'atmosphere' while trying to kiss the tits of a girl who is being busily f*cked by another guy.
Hmmn....im being crude.
Yet again, out of curiosity, i decided to click on to several other links (yes, ALL pornograpy). I was brought over to this particular website that featured matured women. *Yeaks* I got freaked out.
Their boobs are half dropping, if not all. Tits dried up. Okay, to do some justice to those matured women. I must admit that some still look good despite having reached their prime age, but then again, their skin are still dried up. I prefer looking at girls who are really in their prime age. No wonder there are more teens porn website than matured women ones. (School girls in school uniform; Teens with shaved pussy; Girls with raunchy sex life; Featuring Euro sexy sex party - ya, u get what i mean. No matured women in porn website pls)
There is also this particular link that amused me. I have seen Asian ( Japanese, that is), Euro, American or even Latin porno. BUT, i have never encountered East Asian's porno website. Imagine Indians, Afghanistan or Arabians look-a-like (coz i cannot accuse) without their turbans and 101% non-see through clothes on. Woah.....wild!!!
Oh well.
I am still pretty much amazed by all the photos that i happened to browse through. Now i know why the porno industry is ever growing and popular. No explanation needed.
How about a Ms Piggy Porn? LoL. Enjoy!
From NoMilk



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home