Blame
Apologies to You.
Didn really come to my mind that i was suppose to pass you the topics sheet before tutorial starts this week. I was too busy.
Should i blame it on myself for being so inconsiderate?
Or should u start reflecting upon yourself that u really shoudnt depend on someone else?
I am really sorry that you depended on me for the notes and the rest. Perhaps i have too many things on my mind for me to ponder, too many issues on hand to think about. I am of..... untrustworthiness value right now.
I hope you will start attending lecture dear.
I am really sorry.
Didn really come to my mind that i was suppose to pass you the topics sheet before tutorial starts this week. I was too busy.
Should i blame it on myself for being so inconsiderate?
Or should u start reflecting upon yourself that u really shoudnt depend on someone else?
I am really sorry that you depended on me for the notes and the rest. Perhaps i have too many things on my mind for me to ponder, too many issues on hand to think about. I am of..... untrustworthiness value right now.
I hope you will start attending lecture dear.
I am really sorry.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home