Are worries part & parcel of life?
I am adverse towards having wierd feelings. I detest being able to feel the pain of others. No matter how much i feel like wanting to share the worries that preoccupies him, i cant. I feel bad not being able to help unburden what is on your shoulder. All i can do is to give you a comfortable space to murmur what has contributed to the entanglement of your emotions.
Are worries part & parcel of life that should be borne by everybody?
___________________________________________________________________________________
Today, i want to learn how to undo the worries around me. Be brave enough to accept what is to come and be responsible enough to make mistakes in life that are sometimes inevitable.
I need to ask for perfection in a way that are not too demanding for me to handle.
I want to be able to show how much i appreiciate the things and the loved ones that are around me now. Shower the people whom i care most with unconditional love and concern.
A declaration of will.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Will you be able to do it?
Are worries part & parcel of life that should be borne by everybody?
___________________________________________________________________________________
Today, i want to learn how to undo the worries around me. Be brave enough to accept what is to come and be responsible enough to make mistakes in life that are sometimes inevitable.
I need to ask for perfection in a way that are not too demanding for me to handle.
I want to be able to show how much i appreiciate the things and the loved ones that are around me now. Shower the people whom i care most with unconditional love and concern.
A declaration of will.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Will you be able to do it?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home