Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Its all starting...(again)

Had a long talk with PS last night. Talked about all the cultural groups, all the upcoming productions, bashes, bazaar, DnD & activites. Lets just put it this way, if they don't perform up to expectations, if anyone of it is a flop, they will put me into deep shit. I wonder why i have to hold responsibility for it, until i realise that everything incurs cost (der...). I know its only common sensical but it never ocur to me that im in a position whereby i have to guard the dough safe. In one way of another, i have to let them take e portion of their dough, eat them up if they want to, and force them to bake me back nice ones. So i conclude, all the comm. heads have to be a good baker, just like baker hans from The Solitaire Mystery .

Saw sean's slipper outside deb's room after talking to PS. Ha. I really have to give a cold smile towards this whole matter. Just yesterday night, before i left for PS's room, she was just telling me she is gonna give up, turn back and walk towards a new direction. I guess i will still be able to see his slipper outside her room often. Liking somone is really blind, it smokes people.

IHG season starting. Watched TH's first match against eusoff handball girls. We won. I was there. Everybody was elated. Its a good start , no doubt. I just hope the rest of the matches will go on as smoothly as what i have seen yesterday.

Having a long school day today. Suppose to have 3 lessons in a day, but macro was cancelled. Hmmn..i wonder why lecturers always have to go off for conferences at wierd period of time. Having economy & space later. Just read the lecture outline, there is this section called " lets play a game of economic and geographical imagination". Deja vu. When i first attened my ge1101e, they played "geographical imagination". I hope it wont be a boring game. I really hate lecture that start off with playing games. Population economics, my last lesson of today, from 4-6pm. There is absolutely nothing in the ivle. No info, no lecture notes, no nothing. I wonder what the lecturer is doing, dun tell me he went for some conference too?

Im feeling so down. I dont know why. Should start getting myself back into the working mood from now on. Fell asleep in alvin's room yesterday (der...) and totally forgot to contact cara. Another night lost, just like that.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home