Sunday, January 04, 2004

No Milk? A homosexual Blog & Other interesting sites.

If this person is ever goin to read this blog of mine, he is so going to kill me.

I happened to browse through this person's blog called No Milk. You can check out the website because he self confessed that he is gay! His writings are really interesting. An american born chinese. Quite big size, quite good looking, very american. Think his gay partner is not a chinese. He has nice links in his blogs. I happened to read his latest blog which mentioned that he actually has a twin, and they look alike. I hope his twin is not a gay. It will be such a pity. He has more links to other peoples blog, which happen to be rather interesting. In fact, more interesting than reading blogs of people that i know.

Browsed through several interesting websites today. Wanna try to create your own picasso drawings? Think its really cool. Try it!

I really enjoy looking into the lives of others. One famous Industrial design guru Carl Liu . Some of his major clients are Nike and Microsoft. Check out his wonderful design of nike's sandals and sport watches! Cant believe i can ever witness the drawing process of his design! Cool Stuff! Coincidentally, he happened to have designed the NIKE series of watches that i love!

Also, found some financial savvy websites on how to invest. The link here will bring you to smartmoney and information on stock.

Too bad today is the last day of my school holiday. How i wish i could have done more. I still havent slim down and tone up. I still havent learn enough of web designing, as such, my blog is still as ugly with no pictures. I still havent... but as alvin said, there can be no 'how i wish i could'. There is no turning back. What i hope for, is only a better semester ahead with everything i do. Hope the scar(s) on my vitality spot really wont affect the fortune of my life.

Go on, enjoy the sites here.

Last of all, im starting to realise i am really writing my blogs as if there is going to be someone else reading it. I didnt place it as a public blog, which means, any new post of mine wont be publish in the main page of blogger. But as long as you get hold of my blogspot url, its not hard to identify that its ME, and my life that you are reading. No matter what, i dont care what people think about me. I just think i shall lead my life as it is. As what i want it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home