Pink?
I wonder whether xiaohui knows he is staying in a pink cage. He almost know how to recognize me whenever i call out his name. Or is it because he is more interested with the food in my hand? Are hamsters colour blind? I wonder whether they live in a greyish world, similar to that of a dog. Xiao hui has learnt not to bite me anymore, at least for the past consecutive 2 weeks, he didnt attempt to bite me. Maybe i fed him enough. I guess for those people who have advised me not to feed him too much, their advise is so totally wrong. He can eat hell a lot. He only bites when he is hungry. N he is NOT fat. Fuck to whoever who said he is fat. LOOK AT THE MIRROR, to the fucker, you are even fatter. Fuck e hell out of my xiao hui's life.
The more i write about stuff, the more i am able to feel anger. Something is wrong, but i couldnt detect where the problem lies. I just dont feel good.
Weekend.
I have work to clear.
"Debt" to settle.
FIRST reading to read. I havent even started on any of my readings, im losing out again. Out of momentum, out of the loop. But, have i ever been in momentum? I dont like it this way. I feel so down, so no-life, this is so sickening.
*FUCK.
FUCK the hell out of my life.
The more i write about stuff, the more i am able to feel anger. Something is wrong, but i couldnt detect where the problem lies. I just dont feel good.
Weekend.
I have work to clear.
"Debt" to settle.
FIRST reading to read. I havent even started on any of my readings, im losing out again. Out of momentum, out of the loop. But, have i ever been in momentum? I dont like it this way. I feel so down, so no-life, this is so sickening.
*FUCK.
FUCK the hell out of my life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home