Tuesday, March 23, 2004

TGI Tuesday!

I kinda miss TGI Friday, really feel like going back JB and have a nice meal there. Miss home, miss my mum, miss her cooking, miss my dad.

Can i just die? Exams in 3 weeks time and i haven started on anything- when i mean i know nothing, it really means nothing. Shit. Essay assignment for geog due this friday, haven started on it yet. Argh. Shucks.

Bo Chup mode in 4 days time and i really mean it.

I am just not going to care if anything related to jcrc happens after 4 days. I feel that i have done enough, and its really enough. Its time i should shed off the responsibilities and dedication towards my role as a finance director as of 4 days later until after exam. I am going to activate my mugger mode. I need omega pills and hyroxycut.

*shrugs* 4 days...i hope it is not just an aim i aim to create but know it will fail in vain.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home