Piling. Shit Piling.
Can everyone please be cooperative?
SO MANY THINGS TO DO. EVERYTHING ALSO I DO.
CHICKERN MCNUGGET.
HP key pad spoilt, need to sms people to settle problems also take million years.
So many people with so many questions to ask, how to answer everyone?
I stand neutral. justified.
Stupid OFN, account close so early. OFN chase, Hall Office Chase, I Chase people, they chase who?
CHICKERN SHEET.
In the end i still have to settle.
Somebody asked " Arnt i suppose to do all these ? "
Yes YOU ARE!
If you have, i wouldnt have to do it for you.
stupid.
SO MANY THINGS TO DO. EVERYTHING ALSO I DO.
CHICKERN MCNUGGET.
HP key pad spoilt, need to sms people to settle problems also take million years.
So many people with so many questions to ask, how to answer everyone?
I stand neutral. justified.
Stupid OFN, account close so early. OFN chase, Hall Office Chase, I Chase people, they chase who?
CHICKERN SHEET.
In the end i still have to settle.
Somebody asked " Arnt i suppose to do all these ? "
Yes YOU ARE!
If you have, i wouldnt have to do it for you.
stupid.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home