Cravings & Urges
You know sometimes you will have a sudden craving for something, or either that, you might have an urge to do something.
I always have cravings for food. Just now, i was hoping i can eat a ginger bread man, though i have never ever eaten a proper traditional ginger bread man before. I had this sudden urge, to want to twist the neck of the ginger bread man, to hear him shout " OH! Pls spare me!", and then eat him up. Yum, how crunchy. I am sadistic. This is probably the result of watching too many episodes of Happy Tree Friends.
Now, i suddenly feel like going down to geylang and have a taste of their famous beancurd.
During lesson time, when my mind starts to wander off, i would often form cravings of any sort that can be as laughable as such: I would imagine myself doing things that i cant do, like diving or eating bowls and bowls of strawberry fondues or turning myself into a punk rocker when i can never be one. Worst is, once in a while, i will really go all out to satisfy my cravings. How i wish i can have crepes with chocolate chip ice cream, hmmn...i feel like eating banana nut crunch cereal, peking duck, dumplings and i actually dont mind a piece of plain prata at this hour too! Darn. No wonder my keep fit resolution doesnt work.
Why cant i be discipline for just another 2 semester? For all i know, it might be my last 2 semester as a student of NUS. Though i very much like to stay on, there are sometimes life choices and auto-mechanism that force people to take on a path that might be more appropriate. I really dislike such realistical practises.
I hope i can live in a dream world, where all cravings and urges can be satisfied, where whatever decision does not concern anyone, no matter where and when.
Wait a minute? Did i just say 'in a dream world'?
I always have cravings for food. Just now, i was hoping i can eat a ginger bread man, though i have never ever eaten a proper traditional ginger bread man before. I had this sudden urge, to want to twist the neck of the ginger bread man, to hear him shout " OH! Pls spare me!", and then eat him up. Yum, how crunchy. I am sadistic. This is probably the result of watching too many episodes of Happy Tree Friends.
Now, i suddenly feel like going down to geylang and have a taste of their famous beancurd.
During lesson time, when my mind starts to wander off, i would often form cravings of any sort that can be as laughable as such: I would imagine myself doing things that i cant do, like diving or eating bowls and bowls of strawberry fondues or turning myself into a punk rocker when i can never be one. Worst is, once in a while, i will really go all out to satisfy my cravings. How i wish i can have crepes with chocolate chip ice cream, hmmn...i feel like eating banana nut crunch cereal, peking duck, dumplings and i actually dont mind a piece of plain prata at this hour too! Darn. No wonder my keep fit resolution doesnt work.
Why cant i be discipline for just another 2 semester? For all i know, it might be my last 2 semester as a student of NUS. Though i very much like to stay on, there are sometimes life choices and auto-mechanism that force people to take on a path that might be more appropriate. I really dislike such realistical practises.
I hope i can live in a dream world, where all cravings and urges can be satisfied, where whatever decision does not concern anyone, no matter where and when.
Wait a minute? Did i just say 'in a dream world'?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home