Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Godsend

For the past 2 weeks, ive been waiting desperately for this very important email from xxx. I wish they can email me rather than to call me for some stupid question for which i wished i could have twitch the time back and tell them a different answer. Anyway, i still havent receive any mail from xxx, nevertheless i got a rather good surprise from alvin...lah (i didn mean to add the lah, he set it as his id for sending email. my bf lah, he is just so funny lah).

Anyway...

that godsend email allows me to read STI ! WoHoooo!

HAHAHAHA. how delightful a morning surprise. Now i dont have to fight with chris chiam who always keep the cookie's blk newspaper in his room until the news become stale before he returns it. Now, i dont have to steal articles from the papers anymore, coz i can just CLICK and save keep it! wahahaha. godsend, godsend.

Now that i can peacefully have my dosage of news drug back, i can kiss CNA online goodbye. Oh btw, CNA does provide good and VERY updated business news. Maybe i should still visit it once a while to pollute a bit of my mind for some stock-worth news eh?

___________________
Due to some malfunction of blogspot, the above was supposed to be posted yesterday.

I think its a vicious cycle. When im feeling all bad and moody, blogspot starts to turn shitty and then the sky pissed rain. Just when i was supposed to be fully awake after 3 hours of nap (rest?), without completing a single set of readings, i fell back asleep jolted awake by one loud and screechy kokfai shout during the liverpool match. Lightning strike, i hope it hit him. All these make me feel all moody and bad and sad and screwed. (^%$#@&)

H'ok. I say, E-N-O-U-G-H! Lets get back to work...*yawn* history is just boring. Weijin, I cant stand history!!! pretty pls...help me take the test...plssssss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Witchy said...

hey, ger! History is so fun, exciting, dynamic n interesting lor! Way better than Geo...haha, Alvin will protest..

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After taking US media, I swear off history. However I did quite well for Nation Building la... so am pretty fuzzy where I should categorise history under.

AL.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home