Wednesday, March 30, 2005

MobileBlog: The drive to succeed.

Seriously, who says going to the gym and carrying mighty weights are only for body sculpting? After today's pump class, i realised all these while, i have yet to discover the underlying values of such exercises.

I cant stop looking at adrian when he said things like, "come on, dont give up!" "hang in there! Go go go!" Indeed, many a times, i really feel like giving up and stop the repetitions, lift the damn bloody weights off my shoulder. But i hung on and followed through. You can never quite understand the sense of relief and satisfaction you gain after each class where u carried just half a KG heavier than your previous class.

Some thoughts ran past my tired mind while blazing through the set of killer lungers. Hey! I should apply the same attitude to life! To my life.... I shouldnt give up so easily. Though im on my own, without anyone spurring me, i think i can
captain myself through all the toughest journey in this life of mine. I need to believe in myself and have faith. Hang in there! Go go go! Dont give up! Remember the mission i mentioned in the previous entry? Well, its a tough go. But, im not scared. I will journey on, make the best out of what i have. No matter how the results are going to be like, at least i know the best has already been given.

Look, regrets and bad decisions wont be what i will lament about again. As im blogging through my mobile phone right now, my arms are shaking, damn, it must be the weights! There will definitely be pain through the process but my arms will become more tone, i will be fitter and healthier and so will my attitude and life.

Cheers to pump!
Cheers to a whole new future!
Live life, love it!

I know i will learn to live life, feeling stronger and happier as each day passes because i know i will be able to go through IT.

Cheers to myself! ( :

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many things in life that you cannot learn in school, cannot be taught to you, cannot be read. Such lessons are actually most valuable and even priceless. I learnt alot and am still learning from my sport, my appointment. It's not just the sweat and the muscles. Heh.
Keep learning and discovering more about yourself!

AL.

4:55 PM  
Blogger eSVy said...

I can almost feel how much db means to you and how big an impact it has brought upon your life. Well, i'll be learning...slowly but surely. (:

10:43 PM  
Blogger Witchy said...

Cheers to u on ur fitness quest, ger! Yeah, i shud apply tt to my life too, currently it sucks bt i deserve it... happy working out!

8:13 PM  
Blogger eSVy said...

heh..thanks girl! You enjoy your running too! oh btw, i just joined the nike running club.you should go check it out when u have e time...nikerunning.com

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home