Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Steaming....streaming out!

Yes, streaming is off for the moment. No more addiction to that song because my current mood is kinda messy. Messy in a good way because i have been having so many thoughts/issues about life lately such that i cant help, but need serious planning and decisions for it.

OH'kay, so im finally done with my last paper for the semester and hopefully, my last one in nus. (: Its time to kick my ass and slog for my future. I seriously hope that paper wont be my last examination in my life cause i do have ambitions and intention to continue studying. I will, and definitely will either continue where i left off, or do what both interest me and is advantageous for my career. I just need to find a career first. hur hur.

Its weird that im not feeling totally lax after the liberation from my exams. I suppose its because im starting to feel the burden of my impending new life. In fact, as za aptly put it "....official unemployment". Yes. If i successfully graduate, i will be and am offically unemployed. Tonnes of things to worry about but as ju-lyn always say, " Its the kind of people you mix around with, i have friends who have been slacking around for the past 6 mths, i have friends doing 3rd class honours, i have friends who have already found a job. Its a matter of perspective".
So there, i think i prefer to take on a more pessimistic view about my life and how i would like to think negatively about it. I need the motivation and pressure.

My LIFE. Its going to be so different, right from the moment i step out of the exam hall and right from this coming sunday morning when im going to move out of hall. So different.....its going to be a new journey.

Say, Hello!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home