Wave of suay-ness.
Dear LIM SOOK VOON,
Please find the appeal result as follows:
Appeal Details
--------------
Appeal No : 200510029911
Appeal Type : Appeal/Change of Tutorial Class
Module : IT1003 - INFORMATION SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS
Activity Type : TUTORIAL
Class No : 05
Appeal Reason : I didn't get my desired tutorial class after the first round of balloting despite ranking a high priority for it. The subsequent 4 classes available for the second round of balloting ALL clashes with the rest of my lecture for the other modules. Please consider my case. Thank You.
Appeal Result
-------------
Approve Authority : Dr Tan Hung Pheng
Authority Remarks : Student has been put in tutorial group 8.
Appeal Result : APPEAL APPROVED
Note: If you have any queries, please check with the relevant department that is handling this case, instead of replying to the sender account.
___________________________________________________________________
I thought i have explained my reason clearly. I thought i have sent out too many emails. I thought they will pity me. In the end, they still wanna take away my every even wk, free thursday. This is too much, too much, too much!!!!!
Whats with me exceeding my daily limit of transaction when i didn even withdraw money? Whats with me not getting my desired tutorial slot? Whats with me balloting for the wrong tutorial slot. Whats with my hamster running away from home and hiding from me? Whats with me not being able to settle down with e proper module. Whats with office of finance? Whats with GeBiz? yada yada.....whats with all these waves of suay-ness? Whats with this world?
Im suay. There and that.
I need some luck!!!
Please find the appeal result as follows:
Appeal Details
--------------
Appeal No : 200510029911
Appeal Type : Appeal/Change of Tutorial Class
Module : IT1003 - INFORMATION SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS
Activity Type : TUTORIAL
Class No : 05
Appeal Reason : I didn't get my desired tutorial class after the first round of balloting despite ranking a high priority for it. The subsequent 4 classes available for the second round of balloting ALL clashes with the rest of my lecture for the other modules. Please consider my case. Thank You.
Appeal Result
-------------
Approve Authority : Dr Tan Hung Pheng
Authority Remarks : Student has been put in tutorial group 8.
Appeal Result : APPEAL APPROVED
Note: If you have any queries, please check with the relevant department that is handling this case, instead of replying to the sender account.
___________________________________________________________________
I thought i have explained my reason clearly. I thought i have sent out too many emails. I thought they will pity me. In the end, they still wanna take away my every even wk, free thursday. This is too much, too much, too much!!!!!
Whats with me exceeding my daily limit of transaction when i didn even withdraw money? Whats with me not getting my desired tutorial slot? Whats with me balloting for the wrong tutorial slot. Whats with my hamster running away from home and hiding from me? Whats with me not being able to settle down with e proper module. Whats with office of finance? Whats with GeBiz? yada yada.....whats with all these waves of suay-ness? Whats with this world?
Im suay. There and that.
I need some luck!!!



1 Comments:
perhaps u can listen to some LUCKY songs to get some luck?? britney's Lucky?? or Kylie's Lucky?
Post a Comment
<< Home