31st Decemeber 2004
In life, we make a lot of decisions but not all are wise. I hope this time round im not wrong. A friend said " the fate is in your hand ". I suppose? I know if i make the wrong move, i should learn how to smooth it out. The decision is really tough. I am at a crossroad, not knowing what i should do. I can clearly line out all the differnt paths and directions but i still cant make a decision. Someone, push me.
What a dilemma to solve to end my year.
Good bye 2004.
I pray and hope for a blessed 2005, no matter what i choose, what i do, i hope the future is bright. :)
What a dilemma to solve to end my year.
Good bye 2004.
I pray and hope for a blessed 2005, no matter what i choose, what i do, i hope the future is bright. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home