Im not-rich
I can feel my heart pain. Just spent 10 moo-lah on an aloe vera toothpaste. What has got into me? (and all that big talk about saving the ka-ching). If he is not my friend and is just some salesman trying to sell me some multi-level marketing products in hall, i will complain to the hall office tomorrow morning. I think its illegal for him to paddle sales like this. I gave him 10 dollars out of mercy, you think its because of the aloe veral toothpaste? I just bought a 2.90 colgate from watson okay.
Shucks.
nuan, the salesman is that Li Sheng Jie look-a-like. If you see him and his brother in eusoff, pls be aware and chase them away.
Shucks.
nuan, the salesman is that Li Sheng Jie look-a-like. If you see him and his brother in eusoff, pls be aware and chase them away.



5 Comments:
did u say Li Sheng Jie??
*Screams!!!!* I lurrve him !!
he asked me to buy also, but in package - $45. But i didnt buy, cos too ex liao laaa
Withcy:
Haha...dun be too happy soon. He just looks A-BIT like him, the face textual. Hahahha. Im sure you like his voice more than his looks right? heh....
evilas:
He wanted to sell me at a discounted rate of 40 i think. But its STILL damn ex lah. SIAO. I already havin moolah heart-ache. Haha
-_-
tts kinda sad. i thot he's coaching tennis...
Ya. he still is..but only part time. he said " Money no enough". Well, that i understand...
Anyway, he got an engine job in nus apparently.
Post a Comment
<< Home