Sunday, April 17, 2005

Running slow and steady

Unproductive Sunday as im feeling a little unwell, nevertheless, i read a few happy blogs and it made me happy reading happy blogs because i like it when people are happy and i love to know that they are feeling happy. Er, you get the idea.

I did manage to finish 1 financial economics's tutorial though. Its a great feat considering my attempt in learning matrices and binomial out of failed memories from jay see's math c and the never existed memories of further math. Well, me doing this kind of thing always leave me in awe: " Why did i ducking take this level 4000 module? " coz I AM STRONG okay. bleh! Argh, whatever, you get the idea. Even if you dont, you should. I'm very gungho about econs okay? Coz i want to be an investment banker mah.

Nah....im starting to blabber. No good i must say.

Anyway, out of boredom, i decided to try my hands on designing my own blog header. Lots of improvement needed. I still couldnt get the correct alignment and desired size (notice that its kinda off-centered) after a few attempts. I tried combining two of my favorite retro piccie and overstreched them, so now they look like 2 fugly disoriented pictures. New fonts needed as well, my current collection is just too mediocre for me to pretty anything up.

Guess i will have to leave everything till after exams. ciaoooo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Witchy said...

heez, e title of ur blog entry linked to me, is it?
I;m glad u're happy too, ger!
All e best for ur exams!
Happy mugging..:)

2:47 AM  
Blogger eSVy said...

is it? I cant seem to click on it leh.

Anyway, im not so happy nowadays. gettin the heat and feelin the stress. BOO. :(

Hope you are feeling all fresh and good for your last semester! then u can say bye bye to exams. heh...

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home