Chapter 2
Forgot to add that i went for hair treatment, trimming and colouring in the evening after my paper today. Heh. Therapeutic! Not to mention, its a 'hair sponsorship' by my eldest sister! teehee.
I give 4 out of 5 bear paws for chapter 2 colouring services. I wanted an au naturel brown with subtle highlight and they gave me exactly what i wanted and im seriously impressed. She is good lah! I look more prepared for the working world right now. Wheeeeee!
I give 4 out of 5 bear paws for chapter 2 colouring services. I wanted an au naturel brown with subtle highlight and they gave me exactly what i wanted and im seriously impressed. She is good lah! I look more prepared for the working world right now. Wheeeeee!



4 Comments:
cool, ger! I think i need a trim too....can't wait to see ur newly colored tresses...sigh, gd for u, exams over, me stuck in HSS nw bt reallie dun feel like studying animore...sigh....can't wait for BKK tml, feels surreal..haha.
n eh, so u graduating w me? Cool!
Haha..yes yes! graduating! heh..
i wanna go for your commencement and you should come for mine also! hahhaa..then we can take photos! wheee....dont think our commencement will be on the same day right?
Tommorrow, soon to come! hehe..ENJOY your bkk trip! i also want shopping! Take more photos! heh
yo wen mei...
u've decided to grad? umm? not waiting for results b4 decision?
hmmn. I'll update you on a more personal note about this when i meet you up next week! Meanwhile, rest well to welcome your new pad! heh
love!
Post a Comment
<< Home