posted by eSVy at 10:30 PM
sis-in-law ..I thot it was Sue at 1st glance of e 3rd photo!!ie u're looking "almost" as good as my loving wife ;-)
haha.....well, its always a compliment to look like my pretty sis! Heh.When are you coming back??
hehe, Sue will be smiling when she reads this! I'll be back first thing Sat morning, 0615 hrs. Really excited to see Sue & our baby on the way! ;-)
hahhaa..im equally excited too se my new niece OR newphew!! tee hee. Cant wait. Its only a few more months!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
sis-in-law ..
I thot it was Sue at 1st glance of e 3rd photo!!
ie u're looking "almost" as good as my loving wife ;-)
haha.....well, its always a compliment to look like my pretty sis! Heh.
When are you coming back??
hehe, Sue will be smiling when she reads this! I'll be back first thing Sat morning, 0615 hrs. Really excited to see Sue & our baby on the way! ;-)
hahhaa..im equally excited too se my new niece OR newphew!! tee hee. Cant wait. Its only a few more months!
Post a Comment
<< Home