Your life-time commitment
Everyday when i read the papers before work each morning, i will also make it a point to look through the orbituary just to make sure that i dont see familiar faces inside. I wonder how life can be so fragile where there will always be someone who choose to end off their precious life.
I just received news that one of my primary school friend's brother committed suicide. Yes, his attempt was successful and he is also my brother's secondary school pal at the age of 24. Just less than a month ago, i also received news that one of the hall senior committed suicide. Further, less than 3 months ago, i heard that one of the young arts canteen vendors passed away through ending his own life. He was a young one. I wonder........Why. Why did people choose this path knowing that they will leave behind many broken hearts and their loved ones who will miss them dearly. I can never imagine anyone close to me leaving, i want to hold them tight, very tight.
Life is beautiful, its too short to even feel how beautiful it can be.
I just received news that one of my primary school friend's brother committed suicide. Yes, his attempt was successful and he is also my brother's secondary school pal at the age of 24. Just less than a month ago, i also received news that one of the hall senior committed suicide. Further, less than 3 months ago, i heard that one of the young arts canteen vendors passed away through ending his own life. He was a young one. I wonder........Why. Why did people choose this path knowing that they will leave behind many broken hearts and their loved ones who will miss them dearly. I can never imagine anyone close to me leaving, i want to hold them tight, very tight.
Life is beautiful, its too short to even feel how beautiful it can be.



2 Comments:
*hugs* babe...
I feel you.
Tis' sad... But i'll let you hold me! =)
-debs
yes. i will!
i read what you wrote about her. Hmmn. Maybe to her, life is not worth living anymore.
Post a Comment
<< Home