Monday, July 11, 2005

check check

Sunday:

1) Dad called to ask about my job and to let me know that xiaohui has passed away this morning and was later kept in a mini cup with a cap for him to rest in peace. He was a birthday present from my boyfriend two years ago. I am sad and my dad was comforting me through the phone because i went silence for 10 seconds before i could reply him. I should have dedicated a special entry for xiaohui but i am quite at lost for words now. All his pictures are kept in my personal pc, which i left at home, sometimes i just wish i could have taken better care of him myself. :'( I feel even more sad when i realised that its only 1 week more before i could wish him a happy 2nd birthday since i adopted him. Its just one more week but he didnt manage to pull through. I miss home and i will miss xiaohui. :(

2) On a brighter note, im glad i still have a gym to keep me company because i suddenly felt all sad and lonely after i hung up on the phone with my dad.

3) a) A very groovy Body Pump session with Joel and he is cute.
b) Action-packed and hee-haa-haw Body Combat with Elizabeth and she is fabulous.


4) Met up with wendy for catching up and i told her she looks like an ah-lian after her dyed hair, no worries, she still look as cute and pretty. I invited her for my commencement. Wilson, if you are reading this, you promised to come! Nuan and wendy will be going, shan needs to work so she cant go, can you confirm with me? Its this thursday morning! I'll sms you again.

5) Hug and Talks with the boyfriend who just came back from kukup. I didn know how to bring up the news about xiaohui's death to him...im still lost for words. Later.


Sat:

1) Worked till 8.

2) Sushi tei set meal dinner catered from the company. It was delicious even when everthing was deadly cold. Anyway, japanese food are suppose to be eaten cold, no?

3) Geylang fried oyster and tian ji porridge with TP.

Friday:

1) Roger's last day.

2) Farewell drink at Mohammad sultan's En Bar.

3) Balestier Bak Ku Teh until 4am.

4) Met a taxi driver whose son owns the Swiss Culture restaurant at suntec. I told him i would love to try the cheese and chocolate fondue there and he later passed me his son's namecard and promised me a discount. Brownie points for taxi uncles.

___________________
End of the day, end of the weekend. Im feeling all drowsy and sad.
A fresh start to a whole new week i hope, i will be brave and smart. Hope i wont suffer from panic attack without roger by my side. Oh Pls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Witchy said...

I'm sorrie, my dear ger over e loss of Xiaohui..
I was devastated when my first hamster Ham Ham died on 18th March 1995 too...
Take care n meet up soon for ur bdae treat!

10:57 AM  
Blogger eSVy said...

yup. I will always remember this little hammie.....he accompanied me throughout most of my stay in hall.

yup! sureeee! hehe

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home