Nothing is more than suitable
The only thing that is still in place and functioning neatly in my room is my pc and speaker set. A419 is now currently bare cept' with bunch of boxes, luggages, bags and plastic bags full of barangs spreading out at the corner.
Ive never felt so sad and lost about leaving a place other than Temasek Hall . This is the place where i've lived througout my university days as well as for the whole of my past 3 years. I have never once moved out of hall nor stayed over at home for more than a week since i entered hall! My parents always grumble about my long and never-ending stay in hall because i just cant get my butt stay put at home for more than 5 days. I've grown so used to hall to the point that home is just like a hotel (or so my sister and dad claimed).
I seriously didnt expect myself to feel as sad as how im feelin right now. All along, i thought i was the calm and less emotional one among the lots but i guess i am wrong. I was sitting at the front porch waiting for alvin and just by staring at the foyer, the flags, the bright lightings of Temasek Hall in vertical hit me hard. I wanted to tear badly. Words simply cannot express the tinge of melancholy im experiencing at this very moment. Come tomorrow morning, im going to leave this beloved hall with many wonderful memories that i have accumulated. Things are packed but the heart is not.
Temasek has given me alot, although i have no one in particular to attribute such a wonderful hostel experience, i must say, it has been one of the greatest and most memorable chapter of my life thus far.
I met tonnes of great friends that i know i can depend on even after i leave this place. The terrific friendships and bonding is really unforgettable. Most importantly, i met my bestest friend cum boyfriend from nowhere but here! Without block C, without temasek, would i have met Mr Alvin. T? Hmmn. Come to think of it, life of mine would have taken a different turn if i were still together with my ex-bf. I never regret the decision i made.
This hall has also given me a truck load of experiences that i swear i will never get else where but here. Rag, JCRC and all the different committees have made such a great impact to my life. Some has changed my way of perception, some propelled me to grow up and be a better person, some simply gave me all the joy and satisfaction that can never be replaced. Working experience with the hall office was extraordinary, they treated me like an adult yet never failed to pamper me whenever i drop them a visit irregardless of whether its because of work or non-work purposes.
I suppose Temasek is meant to be where i am suppose to be. I could have chosen eusoff together with my best friend but fate does wonder and my decision was dead fixed on Temasek after my very first visit before i submitted my application.
I will miss everything and everyone that were with me. Debbie, you have been a really great neighbour for the past 3 years. Although you are the whinier bitch but i simply love to be your listener. :) I will miss you terribly! May left TH last year due to her own blunder but getting to know her and the 2 years spent with her was smashing! Together with the rest of my neighbours; esti, kaishan, clara and kwara, they are all really wonderful mates who have seen the ugliest just-wake-up and untamed look of each other that everyone usually only display at home. It definitely made my stay feel so much cosier to have such good neighbours. I was truly blessed. Really.
There are endless things that i can type but i guess, nothing is more than suitable to fully and explicitly describe how im feeling.
Its all empty.
Thanks TEMASEK, for painting such a wonderful and colourful chapter in my life. :)
Till then, the next phase shall awaits me.
Ive never felt so sad and lost about leaving a place other than Temasek Hall . This is the place where i've lived througout my university days as well as for the whole of my past 3 years. I have never once moved out of hall nor stayed over at home for more than a week since i entered hall! My parents always grumble about my long and never-ending stay in hall because i just cant get my butt stay put at home for more than 5 days. I've grown so used to hall to the point that home is just like a hotel (or so my sister and dad claimed).
I seriously didnt expect myself to feel as sad as how im feelin right now. All along, i thought i was the calm and less emotional one among the lots but i guess i am wrong. I was sitting at the front porch waiting for alvin and just by staring at the foyer, the flags, the bright lightings of Temasek Hall in vertical hit me hard. I wanted to tear badly. Words simply cannot express the tinge of melancholy im experiencing at this very moment. Come tomorrow morning, im going to leave this beloved hall with many wonderful memories that i have accumulated. Things are packed but the heart is not.
Temasek has given me alot, although i have no one in particular to attribute such a wonderful hostel experience, i must say, it has been one of the greatest and most memorable chapter of my life thus far.
I met tonnes of great friends that i know i can depend on even after i leave this place. The terrific friendships and bonding is really unforgettable. Most importantly, i met my bestest friend cum boyfriend from nowhere but here! Without block C, without temasek, would i have met Mr Alvin. T? Hmmn. Come to think of it, life of mine would have taken a different turn if i were still together with my ex-bf. I never regret the decision i made.
This hall has also given me a truck load of experiences that i swear i will never get else where but here. Rag, JCRC and all the different committees have made such a great impact to my life. Some has changed my way of perception, some propelled me to grow up and be a better person, some simply gave me all the joy and satisfaction that can never be replaced. Working experience with the hall office was extraordinary, they treated me like an adult yet never failed to pamper me whenever i drop them a visit irregardless of whether its because of work or non-work purposes.
I suppose Temasek is meant to be where i am suppose to be. I could have chosen eusoff together with my best friend but fate does wonder and my decision was dead fixed on Temasek after my very first visit before i submitted my application.
I will miss everything and everyone that were with me. Debbie, you have been a really great neighbour for the past 3 years. Although you are the whinier bitch but i simply love to be your listener. :) I will miss you terribly! May left TH last year due to her own blunder but getting to know her and the 2 years spent with her was smashing! Together with the rest of my neighbours; esti, kaishan, clara and kwara, they are all really wonderful mates who have seen the ugliest just-wake-up and untamed look of each other that everyone usually only display at home. It definitely made my stay feel so much cosier to have such good neighbours. I was truly blessed. Really.
There are endless things that i can type but i guess, nothing is more than suitable to fully and explicitly describe how im feeling.
Its all empty.
Thanks TEMASEK, for painting such a wonderful and colourful chapter in my life. :)
Till then, the next phase shall awaits me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home