You know....
Its like how i love-hate my working life. Its a citi that never sleeps....
Weekend has become so much more precious and every weekend has become my source of motivation. I still enjoy working though, its a good learning process all the time. Its fun, with all the office politics and back-stabbing and bitching. I've gradually learnt how to arrow people, play with time-bomb and surroud myself with armour to cover my ass. I make it sound so bad, but its fun, really. You gotta try it yourself and you will know. BITCH.
*breathe breathe*
Its 3.48am, god knows how come im still awake. I need to sleep lah.....
So anyway, my weekend and how it has been promoted from a silver status to now, an excellent piece of diamond with the necessary 4Cs. I want to relax and at the same time, spend time with the boyfriend and also friends whom i've always promise to meet but never get to meet. Most importantly, i need to find time to go back home as well. I also want to shop and enjoy my new earning power but it just never seem to happen....weekends are wayyyy tooo short and i always find myself lacking clothes to wear for work. Sheesh. I need more pointy heels and skirts lah.
I WANT TO SHOP lahhhhh. give me more time. plssssss.
okay, im almost going crazy. This blog has unknowingly become my ranting ground. Er, at least i dont blog as longgg as missie debbie loo. Debbie, i forgot to tell you i want to eat your cooking also!!! haha.
Enough........shall go sleep.
Weekend has become so much more precious and every weekend has become my source of motivation. I still enjoy working though, its a good learning process all the time. Its fun, with all the office politics and back-stabbing and bitching. I've gradually learnt how to arrow people, play with time-bomb and surroud myself with armour to cover my ass. I make it sound so bad, but its fun, really. You gotta try it yourself and you will know. BITCH.
*breathe breathe*
Its 3.48am, god knows how come im still awake. I need to sleep lah.....
So anyway, my weekend and how it has been promoted from a silver status to now, an excellent piece of diamond with the necessary 4Cs. I want to relax and at the same time, spend time with the boyfriend and also friends whom i've always promise to meet but never get to meet. Most importantly, i need to find time to go back home as well. I also want to shop and enjoy my new earning power but it just never seem to happen....weekends are wayyyy tooo short and i always find myself lacking clothes to wear for work. Sheesh. I need more pointy heels and skirts lah.
I WANT TO SHOP lahhhhh. give me more time. plssssss.
okay, im almost going crazy. This blog has unknowingly become my ranting ground. Er, at least i dont blog as longgg as missie debbie loo. Debbie, i forgot to tell you i want to eat your cooking also!!! haha.
Enough........shall go sleep.



7 Comments:
i know exactly how you feel!! weekends are soo precious!
it's gotten to e pt when i actually prefer thurs n fri cuz i can look fwd to e wkends rather than e wkend itself cuz it's jus too too short, haz..
what a bitch la you!! hahaha. i've got no weekends!! haiz...you lucky la..and wats with the pointy heels and skirts? BDSM? hehe..anyway, we must meet up soon la...we're bitching buddies hor!! heheh..
evilas:
yeah lor...but you guys still sleep so early as usual! sat must sleep late mah...
witchy:
haha..i still prefer weekends coz my friday seems never-ending. boo. :(
albert:
er...haha..forgot that someone works shift. Well, your thurs is your weekend mah! Hey, & thanks for making an effort to meet me and alvin up the other night..hur hur. Gelera shiok lahhh
well, so long never meet up with u all for chilling sessions..anyway, we shld make it a pt to meet on Sats, since i suppose ur Sat's are mostly free and I work till 6pm only..mebbe not Gelare but other places bah..hehe
hey sweetsss... IM FINALLY on the internet from my apt. That's after 1 whole bloody mth w/out it. Now im so thankful for LAN in hall..
anyways, im finallly catching up on ur life here. so sorry i hvnt hung ard here cos its v ex to use the net n surf blogs esp since i pay per mb i surf.
im doing good here. seriously not stressful here at all tt im determined to stress myself out alil... MISS U SO MUCH babe.. gosh. when can i call u? i wanna talk to u! tell me SG time n il call. my num's +6421-1001200.
MUAH!
paisei, that was me... missie debbie loo the longwinded girl! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home