The Medal Kisser

I am currently in search of a good photo-editing programe (other than photoshop) that is good for mac so that i can post assorted and nicely placed photos in my blog. Darn. This is the minus-minus point of using a mac, i cant use my fav ACDSee anymore. Hai. :'(
Meanwhile, for more pictures on the the Stand Chart run, click here. Pictures are grainy but we only had our camera phone with us.
If you are interested, you can check out my commencement album as well. Tonnes of photo in there.
Till then...im off to Hong Kong! Should be packing my ibook along, will update you guys with pictures! FLY!



3 Comments:
For a moment, I thought you were eating some medal-shaped chocolate! anyway, have a great trip in HK! Don't forget to get something for me (anything will do!! :P)
The pose is so you.
bert:
Hahha....how i wish its a chocolate. I love chocolates lahhh. hehe.
Anyway, got you and your housemates something to EAT. :)
See you soon soon to pass it to you. okie?
______________
Anonymous:
Thats me, of course. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home