Saturday, February 25, 2006

Boys are Stupid.

Can anyone tell me why are guys so stu-pid?

They are the most insensitive creatures on this earth, oblivion to all minor details....really.

I wonder when i can ever live a good peaceful life? I like lady bosses in general, they emphatise, they notice. I like ladies friends the same way.

Guys, they are just plain stoo0-pid. Alright, its a sweeping statement i agree. BUT they are stoopid really. Stupid.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to have a male boss! trust me, lady bosses (read: my bosses) pick on the smallest details on your work, and it's definitely not fun at all...

7:42 AM  
Blogger bert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 AM  
Blogger bert said...

I'm happy with a female boss =) my male GM is an insensitive piece of chicken sh**. When you make a mistake and decide to whack you, he's merciless. Straight to the point and cuts deep into the heart. Sakit la...lady boss i like..but she gets into mood swings now and then; something i have gotten used to considering I've got TWO LADY "BOSSES" at home...

9:03 AM  
Blogger eSVy said...

Evilas:
hehe...my lady boss is really nice and she trust all the people working under her, so i think im pretty fortunate. Of course there are some that are pretty 'niao', wont deny that. :p

___________________________

Bert,
Actually, i do appreiciate male bosses that are straight to the point and can make agressive decisions, they are usually quick thinkers....good and bad i suppose.
hehee..well, your two lady bosses at home are pretty cute mah..and you are one fortunate guy who get to stay with them lor. hehe. :p

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home