Friday, January 19, 2007

Speculation

In order to stop all queries about my CFA results which was out yesterday night, i have decided to announce to the public that i've failed my Level One; i belong to the 61% category of failures for this Dec 06' batch.

Ah.

Okay, i lost nothing except for some moo-lah, time & effort. Otherwise, as i've expressed earlier - i've learnt & grown. I failed one major section (28%) - Financial Analysis, which is the accouting FIFO LIFO yada-part and hence i failed the whole paper. Other than that, i have got only one good which was surprisingly not Economics but General Portfolio Management. Hmmn, looks like i can start working towards being a portfolio manager and i can totally leave out auditing as a career switch. Ha. Kidding. The breakdown serve as a decent guide to my strong & weak points so that i can better strategise my study plan if i intend to retake. I probably will, but in december. :)

Before heading off to bedland, i have got one interesting picture to share. I thought everybody looks interestingly funny, especially me - so glamarous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home