Another New Year
Its 31st December again.
Happy New Year to all. May 2007 be an eventful and happy one for you.
I hope for better things to come - career, family & for all my loved ones. Reflections are probably too personal for the blog and there will be no more new year resolutions for me. As i grow older (or rather more mature), resolution has only become part & parcel of my everyday life. I wake up everyday to want to achieve more things and have it all planned, i dont need a yearly resolution to keep me going. Lets all be optimistic and strive hard and smart!
On a side note, Something Happened by Joseph Heller gave me a sense of Deja Vu. I dont remember having read the book before, i cant be this forgetful can i?
Happy New Year to all. May 2007 be an eventful and happy one for you.
I hope for better things to come - career, family & for all my loved ones. Reflections are probably too personal for the blog and there will be no more new year resolutions for me. As i grow older (or rather more mature), resolution has only become part & parcel of my everyday life. I wake up everyday to want to achieve more things and have it all planned, i dont need a yearly resolution to keep me going. Lets all be optimistic and strive hard and smart!
On a side note, Something Happened by Joseph Heller gave me a sense of Deja Vu. I dont remember having read the book before, i cant be this forgetful can i?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home