of Agnes B!
What do you do when you can't afford something that you really want? Easy. Go eBay or Yahoo Auctions! I found my solution for the Agnes B Voyage bag that i've been eyeing and i've successfully bidded for it. Yeah! It is much cheaper than the original price selling at the boutique even after their xmas 10% discount. I think i've made a bargain.
Cant wait for the bag to reach me! quick.
Oh btw, hello, i am back from taipei. Ah, such a nice & wonderful trip as expected! Hmmn. I wonder if i ever have the chance to serve taiwanese clients in the future? OK, i'm out of point.
Here is a picture of Xi Men Ding. I'm missing taipei, the shopping & the food already.....hungry.
Cant wait for the bag to reach me! quick.
Oh btw, hello, i am back from taipei. Ah, such a nice & wonderful trip as expected! Hmmn. I wonder if i ever have the chance to serve taiwanese clients in the future? OK, i'm out of point.
Here is a picture of Xi Men Ding. I'm missing taipei, the shopping & the food already.....hungry.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home