Friday, October 12, 2007

Two Nights in Bangkok

It ain't so bad after all!

I love love love the hotel and lucky i chose to stay alone, i had the whole king size bed to myself..blasting music in the washroom and walking stark naked around the room with no restrictions. Hur, i wish i can afford to stay in a five star hotel every time i go on a holiday.

Went straight to Suan Lum Night market after the dinner at mezzanine and had my first traditional thai foot massage packed with a free head and shoulder massage - all for just 250 baht. It was a little 16 year old boy massaging my tired feet but boy was he strong, i wanted to die when he tried to pull my shoulder blades apart.

Wonderful but tired was the trip, what with a little scandal, an eye candy for jean, catch up session with may, free flow drinks at spasso ( and damn, i forgot to order champagne), exotic thai western fusion food from four season, non stop stomping incidents, people turning crazy coupled with lots of fun and memories! Also, i can finally put a face to the people i liaise with far far away in Hong Kong and Taiwan. I say we should have more of such opportunities to meet up but minus the discussions and presentations. Ha.

I had my first hangover since the last time i drank with Weijin at Double O where i ended up sleeping in the toilet. This time round, it was more controlled but i still vomited a grand total of FIVE times the next morning. I think i had a little too much...too much for my liking, it was terrible and i've almost forgotten how one feels during a hangover. I'm still feeling tired after a week from the trip but hey, im recuperating.

Didn't bring a camera but my colleagues manage to capture some really crazy shots, hope to post them up soon. Here are two though, one with my dearest may may taken using my camera phone and the other a group photo with K, RS, JT and the rest of TWN team. I also need to thank may may for accompanying me on sunday morning before i fly back, the MBK trip was fruitful though my head was a little heavy.





I have to recuperate further, monday as Poh mentioned - will be the most exciting day in **** for me! Hope to get a little work done over the weekend, i must learn some defense tactics and its only gonna be A day.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home