Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me!

I've been tagged by debs!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ’six weird things about you’ blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.


Weirdo 1: I love to walk around in my undies but only if there is no one else in the house and when the curtains are drawn and i swear if i have my own place in the future, i will do it during the weekend while doing the housework. Hur.

Weirdo 2: I'm a super cry baby. I can cry many times watching a movie or drama that arn't so sad, i can cry over any animal abuse videos and i can even cry just by thinking of sad events/ things that might not even happen. Sometimes, i wish i can tie up my tear duct.

Weirdo 3: I have this thing about dropped hair on the floor or hair stuck in between the teeth of combs. If i see my dropped-hair on the bed or on the floor, i will pick it up IMMEDIATELY and throw it INTO the nearest dustbin possible.

Weirdo 4: I will feel VERY hungry the moment i wake up if i've eaten a very filling supper the night before and the opposite happens. So the idea to lose some weight is to skip dinner - but you will have to kill me first.

Weirdo 5: I absolutely dont like (fake) crab meat. Me think they taste really artificial and awful and i will pick them all out from my seafood fried rice which happens to be my first love. To add on, i MUST eat seafood fried rice with sambal or green chilli, otherwise, it is just plain tasteless.

Weirdo 6: I hate to be rushed out of the house and i love to take my own sweet time to get ready - because if i dont get to wear the 'right' clothes and i feel uncomfortable wearing something that i dont wish to be wearing that day, i will have impulsive shopping spree. That explains the origins of my shirts, heels, M)phosis and Mango even when they are not on sales.


Hey, it is really not that difficult! I tag, Bert, Nuan, Weijin, Kwara, Sel, Za and my siblings! oops, more than 6 already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe! yours quite funny lah babe!
especially the impulsive shopping spree thing :P

ohhh when should we meet up!
oops, maybe i should just sms you!
i've been jobless for exactly 1 week now. wheeee =)

which explains this meme.

HUGS!

10:00 PM  
Blogger eSVy said...

hi dearie,
we will meet in APRIL! yeah. :)

meanwhile, enjoy working on your thesis - you are definitely not jobless! hehe

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home