Monday, January 29, 2007

Answer Questions

I need to keep an eye on what i put into my mouth from now on. I've been having a lot of junk food and late night suppers lately, i guess its the season to be jolly - where you just cant stop eating. I feel hungry almost every other hour and i still havent satisfy my Lay's sour cream cravings.

The saturaday meet up with my dear girl weijin was good as usual. Its really funny when you come to think of how our frienship has developed and even funnier when you realised we have no common friends at all. Erm, does dexter count? She always babbles about where i should sit her during my wedding reception or dinner since she knows none of my friends. To that, i will solve her problem by planning a diamond worthy bachelor by her side IF she is not attached by then. Hehe.

Anyway, to digress. Other than the horrifying discovery of my endless stomach, i realised i have a new found disease slowly growing. No matter how early i try to sleep, i can only wake up at 12noon at best if there is no alarm clock. This just means i have lesser hours awake and i totally dislike it! I always felt like i've wasted my hours away waking up late and it really gets on my nerve and spoil my wake up mood. I wish i can control a little on my sleeping habits. :(

Today, i have accomplished two task. :)

From this week onwards, i'm going to start logging my exercise routine, just to show how lazy i've been. I need to start training again, i better do.

Gym today:
No Classes
4 km run on the tread mill ave of 9.5 km/h
5 sets of 12 sit ups

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im growing fat. fatness is my new disease.

and, im quitting end feb so i MUST exercise REGULARLY after that. cos im totally growing kilograms on my arse.

hehe misssss u babe!
my turn to look for you after i quit my job. YEYYYY =) i totally can't wait!

2:21 AM  
Blogger eSVy said...

My dearrrr girl,
Yeah- lets meet up soon k!! (when are you stopping work?)

Dont worry, the kilograms will go off once you start exercising...i need to do just that same thing. Arg.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoooohoooo I JUST TENDERED MY RESIGNATION TODAY!!! so 28th feb will be my last day!! shioknesss! a full pay for the CNY month and 28 days is the most 'worth it' month in the entire year! hahahaah plus i'm clearing leave...

TRIPLE WHAMMYYY!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home