Friday, October 01, 2004

Upside Down - e money issue

Allright, i have finally took away the original pink backgroud of my blog. As much as i like pink, i still prefer white most of the time.

Anyway, back to the topic of my blog for today...

In the past, i always wonder how some people can just forgo going out with their friends even if they really have nothing to do cept to stay at home and sleep, stating excuses like ' i dont feel like going out', 'im lazy', ' i have no money', ' i want to save money'. I thought it was all crap when now...im facing exactly the same situation. I have no money! Shucks. Im the poorest you can imagine, the poorest even i cannot imagine. I have never really experience the taste of "i have no money in my bank...anymore, zero, no!, negative!". Well, there are ways for your account to be negative, im in one such position. Dont ask me how.

Im awful, you see. I keep spending as if there is no tomorrow. I keep spending as if my dad is the richest guy on earth. What with an i-pod mini, a new levis, a new handphone and some-more new clothes in mind? To hell, Shuwen. I am a moron, SORRY dad.

Now i seriously understand how some people feel when they have to eat instant noodles for their lunch and dinner, they have to scratch and scrimp just to bring their gfs out for dinner. They turn down going partying and bashes because they simply have NO (zero) money. I really didn understand then....but now, i do.

From now on, i have to plan for whatever i spend. Minus away the splurging!

God, i need someone to teach me how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home