Boyfriend's Room
I think im kind of addicted to staying over at my boyfriend's room. No, not staying overnight, but rather, staying inside to study. I find it somehow peaceful and conducive no matter how messy the table/bed is or no matter how loud he choose to play his dodgeball and 'qi li xiang'. The productivity rate seems much higher even so.
Sometimes, i really wonder why. It might be the possible 'boyfriend effect'. He is ever so on his toes, so hardworking and so consistent. I do admire his time management ability, seriously.
I would like to think that by studying in his room, i get the best out of both world. 1) I study. 2) I get to spend time with him. PLUS, no matter how clean my room is now, i still prefer to spend time in his dusty room. This place keeps me out of work, no one will come and look for me with work related issues, no one will get any msn reply, no one will disturb me. Basically, i can shun everything, all the things that are cast out of my priority list at the moment.
Now, i am still trying to finish reading one last page of my tutorial before the day effectively ends. He is, as usual, drifting in....and out...in...and out. Simply refusing to admit that he is actually just sleeping.
Hmmmn......
Sometimes, i really wonder why. It might be the possible 'boyfriend effect'. He is ever so on his toes, so hardworking and so consistent. I do admire his time management ability, seriously.
I would like to think that by studying in his room, i get the best out of both world. 1) I study. 2) I get to spend time with him. PLUS, no matter how clean my room is now, i still prefer to spend time in his dusty room. This place keeps me out of work, no one will come and look for me with work related issues, no one will get any msn reply, no one will disturb me. Basically, i can shun everything, all the things that are cast out of my priority list at the moment.
Now, i am still trying to finish reading one last page of my tutorial before the day effectively ends. He is, as usual, drifting in....and out...in...and out. Simply refusing to admit that he is actually just sleeping.
Hmmmn......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home