Friday, February 11, 2005

Photo Link

I knew it took really long.



Photos are finally out but without captions. Captions were handwritten on Aunty's Bday gift. Heh. Lazy to type captions for 15 pages worth of photos. As the boyfriend amply put it, pictures say a thousand.

Caution: Visit the link only when you are free.

_________________________

And i just realised i spent one whole afternoon on my blog instead of trying to learn more abt being a psychogeographer.. Ahem. Im so going to get scolded. I posted wayyy too many entries. Probably too zonk out by CNY, EC4333 and the essay that i just submitted. Basically, just wanna do anything and everything cept readings. CNY was a relaxed and enjoyable one. I so wanted to blog about it but memories stay and i have no visitation pics to illustrate. boo. Shall post bubbles the furball pics when i get em'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Witchy said...

eh...no wonder i found FFG familiar. haha.. n hey, cool pics!! I oso wanna post pics, u muz teach me hw someday...woots, i'll volunteer my own pretty pix for u to put on e sidebar, i'm sure my blog is an indispensable item in ur life too, haha, happy CNY!!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger eSVy said...

Alright, now that ive gotten ur pic..will post it up soon. heh.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home