Kife in Response
My Friend in response to my msn nick - "am i dumb?" :
Kife - nope, just a little confused. says:
well, i dont know if u are around, but u don't have to reply to this anyway. I did realize u "sounded" a bit strange just now, wanted to ask you abt it later but i guess ur nick confirmed it. I don't think u are the kind of pple that starts asking that question, and i'm pretty sure u'll shrug it off after awhile, but if u are even having the slightest of doubts abt ur smarts then I highly recommend u drop it. U got to trust me right? haha, I've been saying you are smart since forever and i still know that you are smart. Now if a smart person tells u that u are smart, then you got to be smart, if u trust the smart person that is =P. What i wanted to type just now instead of "whatever you choose, I wish you all the best" was "blah blah, I will support ur decision.". probably doesn't mean anything or change the magnitude of ur choices but its the best I can do. haha. this FFG thing is a major crossroad in your life, but i'm sure if u approach it with the same maturity and confidence u have shown to me all these years, i'm sure u'll be alright. ok, that's all.
__________________________________________
All i can say is - Thanks. Though you wont be reading it cause you dont even know the existence of my blog. Heartfelt thanks still. For believing in me.
There are a lot of situations that i face everyday, that need my decision. Either a decision for a major crossroad in my life, or decisions for teeny weeny minor everyday life issues. Sometimes, its not because i want to be indecisive but because i dont like to make a decision that will affect the people around me such that they are deprived of what they really want, so i rather choose to let them have the choice. I know this may be a weak argument, but it has always been my philosophy of life to "give" in this way. After all, as long as i have stated the terms and conditions and em' being accepted, any options will be viable for me.
After tonight's incident, i suppose there isnt really a need for me to behave like such. I rather say NO to things that are really not within my means. You are right, it was an ill-disciplined decision and tho' its only a very small hurly burly, i still felt that my indecisiveness will actually stir up more significant upsurge in the way of life of my future.
Henceforth, i have decided to be more firm about ANY decision and i really mean it.
Thats about it. Its a lesson learnt.
Kife - nope, just a little confused. says:
well, i dont know if u are around, but u don't have to reply to this anyway. I did realize u "sounded" a bit strange just now, wanted to ask you abt it later but i guess ur nick confirmed it. I don't think u are the kind of pple that starts asking that question, and i'm pretty sure u'll shrug it off after awhile, but if u are even having the slightest of doubts abt ur smarts then I highly recommend u drop it. U got to trust me right? haha, I've been saying you are smart since forever and i still know that you are smart. Now if a smart person tells u that u are smart, then you got to be smart, if u trust the smart person that is =P. What i wanted to type just now instead of "whatever you choose, I wish you all the best" was "blah blah, I will support ur decision.". probably doesn't mean anything or change the magnitude of ur choices but its the best I can do. haha. this FFG thing is a major crossroad in your life, but i'm sure if u approach it with the same maturity and confidence u have shown to me all these years, i'm sure u'll be alright. ok, that's all.
__________________________________________
All i can say is - Thanks. Though you wont be reading it cause you dont even know the existence of my blog. Heartfelt thanks still. For believing in me.
There are a lot of situations that i face everyday, that need my decision. Either a decision for a major crossroad in my life, or decisions for teeny weeny minor everyday life issues. Sometimes, its not because i want to be indecisive but because i dont like to make a decision that will affect the people around me such that they are deprived of what they really want, so i rather choose to let them have the choice. I know this may be a weak argument, but it has always been my philosophy of life to "give" in this way. After all, as long as i have stated the terms and conditions and em' being accepted, any options will be viable for me.
After tonight's incident, i suppose there isnt really a need for me to behave like such. I rather say NO to things that are really not within my means. You are right, it was an ill-disciplined decision and tho' its only a very small hurly burly, i still felt that my indecisiveness will actually stir up more significant upsurge in the way of life of my future.
Henceforth, i have decided to be more firm about ANY decision and i really mean it.
Thats about it. Its a lesson learnt.



3 Comments:
Make a decision, stick with it (be it right or wrong) and dun think abt having any regrets. it's too late anyway. :) oh and if u're dumb, u'd prob be working ur ass off like me...
wad's FFG, ger? u okie? wad's wrong?
*hugz*
oops..meant to post it here...
FFG = File For Graduation. Have you filed? Hehe...anyway, i filed (just in case) since there are options for withdrawal. Anyway, thanks dear...im absolutely fine. hehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home