Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Competition for the loudest blast-er.

I wanted to be kao beh because i was irritated by e ducky dumbo-es downstair blasting a series of alternatives and then kept repeating Taufik's radio-edit version of I Dream at ducking 1.18am in the middle of the night. To add on, they sang with it, laughed and talked as if its 1.18pm in the afternoon. Bleh.

Hence, i decided to use my sonic gear (er..yesh, not that superb but good enough to twiddle their ears) and blast at some really loud volume SLYVESTER SIM's version of I DREAM.

Crap.

After my blasting, they are still laughing...but now, with a little bit more class, changed to blasting jazz. Uh-uh. I shall forgive their ignorance.


2 Comments:

Blogger bert said...

hahah...pieces of ducky shit....eh...u play the "sway" song la...thats a nice song to blast lor...worst come to worst, play "milkshake"....my milkshake is better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours....

9:17 PM  
Blogger eSVy said...

hahaa...milkshake you meannnn..
erm, seriously, i rather blast some bryan adam songs to drown their ears of sorrow. Bleh.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home