A Censored Confession
Sometimes when you hold on to something too dearly, you will be so afraid that it will leave you one day. Im trying not to hold on too tightly to the people and things that i really really treasure but there are just some instances where you cant stop that overpowering effect.
He told me last night, in a cross between being sober and feelin the high from all the hard liquor, beer and wine that he loves me more than anyone. I was elated, almost flew up to heaven. I replied a "really?". I hope its for real, darling.



3 Comments:
ooh...hw sweet, haha....by e way, that MNO module is fun!
they say drunk men tell no lies. dead men too. :P
to weijin:
dun think i will ever have e chance to take biz ad modules anymore :( Wont be biddin for them unless i have enough pts. boo. Enjoy ur lessons!(w/o me) hehe..
to albert:
I hope what u posted is true.
Post a Comment
<< Home