Mr S.
Call me bold. I actually, finally plugged out the courage to reply this:
I dont quite like the idea of you missing me. Am i so 'miss-able'?
Oh, by the way, i had my fringe cut last weekend and its horrible i tell you. I have been feeling ugly ever since. Are there any special ways to make your hair grow faster & longer in a short span of time, like say 2 hours? Hair extension?! You must be kidding, the last thing i want is to spend another 50 dollars on my hair when im already devoting 100 over dollars on my face every week which doesnt seem to be improving (much).
I am suffering from an outbreak (on the face that is )because the boyfriend has been watching prison outbreak. Hey, it actually rhymes.
Soon, i wont have the luxury to blog and sleep late surfing the net because its time to tie up my laces and work the ass off for CFA!
I dont quite like the idea of you missing me. Am i so 'miss-able'?
Oh, by the way, i had my fringe cut last weekend and its horrible i tell you. I have been feeling ugly ever since. Are there any special ways to make your hair grow faster & longer in a short span of time, like say 2 hours? Hair extension?! You must be kidding, the last thing i want is to spend another 50 dollars on my hair when im already devoting 100 over dollars on my face every week which doesnt seem to be improving (much).
I am suffering from an outbreak (on the face that is )because the boyfriend has been watching prison outbreak. Hey, it actually rhymes.
Soon, i wont have the luxury to blog and sleep late surfing the net because its time to tie up my laces and work the ass off for CFA!



5 Comments:
good luck with studying babe! im off to cambodia!!! call ya when im back =) MUAH MUAH!!
eh...its $100 per week meh? so ex ah...hmmm...
and I wouldn't say that i'm missable if I were you...
Oh well...
debb!!
Think im too late...nevertheless, hope youve accomplished as much as you want over at cambodia. I bet it must be a fulfilling trip. :)
________
bert,
its 130 per week to be precised. Damn ex can.... :'(
but for the sake of vanity, i shall pay for it.
Then what would you have said instead?
Having an outbreak? Drink more water?and maybe...watch ur own hygiene?hahaha...
And 100/wk is damn alot!you sure it is working?can u sue them if it isn't?
Its not my hygeine my dear!!
If anything, its definitely due to my long and weird working hours + the genes. Im so prone to outbreak.
but i guess (hope) its getting better these days..have been trying to drink more water in the office, but keep running to the loo as a result. tee hee.
Ha. I wont sue them. The facial lady is nice, i'll just continue with it. Im going every fornight these days...
Post a Comment
<< Home