Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mr S (again)

Weird but true, i find him rather charismatic. They have been telling me to keep a distant away from him but i cant just not talk to him because everything seems so complicated now. With work involves, how can i find any excuses? That will only show my irresponsibility & unprofessionalism. Lucky he is 50,00o miles away from here.

________

Am suppose to wake up at 630 am tomorrow for an FX training at TP but because i felt very uncomfortable going away for half a day with K handling the desk, i decided to let E go for the training instead. Guess i can only say hello to FX next year. :'(

3 Comments:

Blogger bert said...

I think you need to get things clear between you and Mr S. If you find him charismatic, something has to be wrong with the way you see him.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the acronyms are confusing me...

12:08 AM  
Blogger eSVy said...

Bert:

I got things in control, dont worry.
I dont exactly find it wrong to see him as a charismatic man. He is just someone i look up to, charismatic, full stop. Im not falling for him, nor have i fallen for him, so dont worry. Lets catch up sometime...i have been soooo busy with work lately.


Zeming:
SO LONG NEVER HEAR FROM YOU!
hehe..probably cause i seldom (or rather, never) go online on my msn ya?.

I can explain the acronnyms.
S stands for Mr S.
K and E stands for my colleagues.
FX stands for Foreign eXchange (for so for treasury products where you deal, trade and earn profits with differences in currencies)

And lastly, TP stands for Temasek Polytechnic. I was suppose to have my training over there...but sucks, i had to give it a miss.


Cheers.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home