The Leavers
Today i witnessed another colleague's last day.
I merely just switched on my pc when W came over to tap my shoulder. Then he started writing on my sheet of paper the people from his team who has just tendered. Oh dear.
Later after dinner, another colleague told me he has already slipped his resignation and will be leaving on the 23rd this month.
HOW CAN?
Everybody is leaving for greener pasture. I wonder why im still not moving? The job i want doesnt want me BUT there are lots of opportunities for OPS from other top tiers bank. Should i?
I merely just switched on my pc when W came over to tap my shoulder. Then he started writing on my sheet of paper the people from his team who has just tendered. Oh dear.
Later after dinner, another colleague told me he has already slipped his resignation and will be leaving on the 23rd this month.
HOW CAN?
Everybody is leaving for greener pasture. I wonder why im still not moving? The job i want doesnt want me BUT there are lots of opportunities for OPS from other top tiers bank. Should i?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home